How to get a killer body? Willing to work hard!?

Hi everyone! So several months ago, I was diagnosed with a gluten allergy – its why I as gaining weight, no feeling well, sick all the time, headaches, etc.
When I went gluten free, I started loosing a lot of weight and am really happy with where I am now, but I would like to loose a bit more weight and build some muscle up. My weight loss has kind of plateaued.
I think I’m going to have access to a gym this summer – it has a pool (I’m on the high school swim team) and I’m hoping to swim everyday for at least an hour. Also, a few times during the week in the summer, I go outside and either shoot (bball) or hit (volleyball). Is this enough to get me toned, but not bulky? What else should I consider?
Also, any tips on foods to avoid/eat and how to stay motivated?

I’m really ready to do this, and am currently in good shape, just a little flabby ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!
๐Ÿ™‚

9 thoughts on “How to get a killer body? Willing to work hard!?

• Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at

sounds good, i would also invest in p90x, really not that expensive, AND IT REALLY WORKS.

and it wont take up too much of your time

• Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at

how u look now

• Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at

You sound hard working. All those things are great, but from experience running can do wonders to tone a body. I am extreamly tiny (4’10 in height) and running keeps me fit but never “bulky” as you said you want to avoid. I would also recomend crunches, they are slso a great toning method. As for food.. sugar is your enemy. Stay away from sodas, candy and sweets ( all okay in moderation ๐Ÿ™‚ )

Goodluck and stay active! (:

• Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at

P90x without a doubt, i have been doing it for over 400 days straight now. I have a video on youtube of my results. just take a sec and watch it and i bet you will be motivated after it. i can help guide you through your workouts and answer any questions you have. I’m going to school for kinesiological sciences so this is all about what i am learning.

• Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at

Id have to say squats and crunches and ,swimning

• Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at

Eat less, but eat more often. If possible, eat 4-5 meals a day. This helps your metabolism and blood sugar to stay level as well. This does require a change in your schedule. Eat less within 6 hours of your bed time. You’re less likely to burn the calories closer to your bed time. It’s fine to eat a large breakfast and lunch because your body will be working on burning those calories for the whole day. Large dinners are likely to go unburned and converted into fat.

• Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at

I recommend you my weight loss program. It works fast and easy. If you are really serious about losing weight. You should check this out weight loss correct program. It will work for you if you do it correct. I lost 16 pounds in 5 weeks with this program. You can get more information at link below.

• Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at

It’s hard for everyone to lose weight and make healthy choices-but drink plenty of water-no soda, beer, fried food, junk food, eat plenty of fruits veggies, and lean protien.
    Try to work out every morning on an empty stomach, jog, walk, bike, swim, in the afternoon do weight training, and in the evening after dinner, go for a walk.
    Good luck!